Welcome to the Blog for Crimson Petal Couture!

Have A Peek Through The Looking Glass

Friday, June 18, 2010

Feature Friday!


This is my very first Feature Friday! I'm very excited to share with you the Etsians that I absolutely adore, whether they be crafters, or suppliers. Today, I would like to share with you one of my personal favorite suppliers of fabric from India, Fabricana! I turn to her myself for all my silks, and the fabrics that I find difficult to find here in Turkey.



 

Shikha is a very sweet woman with magificient customer care, and a wonderful Fabric shop! As soon as one enters one sees the lush and exotic materials from Maharastra, India which are difficult to find anywhere else in the world, such as Jamawar and Sari pieces.








 As she quotes about herself in her own shop 'Being a fabraholic that I am I love collecting different kinds of fabric from various places across my beautiful country'. Shikha offers various authentic trims such as Kutch and Maharani trims,  and rich stone studded jacquard trims and scalloped laces.




The quality of the materials she offers are some of the best I have seen, and I absolutely love her silk dupioni. I know you wonder if her prices are reasonable, and I must say Yes! This is why I'm such a loyal customer! I find that Shikha is one of those rare suppliers of material that is incredbly fair in her pricing and shipping, which is difficult to find. With so many people interested in gaining a profit from shipping costs, it has become a rarity to find a supplier that has such astounding integrity to match her fantastic customer service, and fabulous products!



No comments:

Post a Comment